Who to turn to for help with tax debt

Author: Fresh Start Tax Relief Services | | Categories: Filing Tax Returns , Installment Agreement , IRS Payment Plan , Licensed Tax Agents , Offer in Compromise , Penalty Abatement , Penalty Waiver , Tax Audit , Tax Debt , Tax Filing , Tax Help , Tax Liability , Tax Relief , Tax Resolution , Tax Settlement , Women Owned Business

Many people think that just any old attorney or CPA can take care of their tax debt. This is not true. Most CPAs are great at handling CPA work, but recognize that tax resolution is out of their realm. The same goes for attorneys. Any attorney can file paperwork, but do they really know how to navigate the IRS’ complicated, maze of a system? Probably not.

A tax resolution company cannot only save you money, but it can also save you time. Make sure to pick a tax relief expert with the experience and knowledge to handle your case right. If you pick the right one, they will get results for you much quicker and smoother and save you more money in the long run.

If you need tax help, contact us, for a free consultation.