To help clients understand our process, Fresh Start Tax Relief has constructed a step- by-step procedure to fully guide clients on the flow of our tax debt relief process.
- STEP 1 - CONTACT US You start the process by getting in touch with us through filling out our online form, or by calling our toll free number (800.250.8884). The consultation is free and confidential - and we will truly listen.
- STEP 2 - Analysis of your case When you contact Fresh Start Tax Relief, we will collect pertinent information from you in order to figure out how to resolve your tax problems. We are a team of hardworking women who will work closely with you to analyze your case and determine the best course of action to solve your tax problems.
- STEP 3 - COMPLIANCE CHECK As part of the compliance check with the IRS, we will make certain that you are current on your tax filings. We will work with IRS and use specific methods that fully comply with IRS policies, making the process run more smoothly than if you were handling it on your own.
We will present to you our case analysis as well as our proposed resolution.
Our tax resolution experts will talk to the IRS agents directly on your behalf.
- STEP 4 - RESOLUTION PROCESS As we work with the IRS to resolve your tax situation, we will determine the most suitable IRS programme for your financial situation. We can take care of any possible discrepancies right away to avoid delays.
- STEP 5 - CASE COMPLETED Besides the completion of your tax debt relief help, we also give professional advice on how you can plan your future tax returns to avoid future tax problems and to develop a strategy to help save you money.
Settle Your Tax Debt
Tax Settlement Process
Serving clients across Los Angeles County, Pasadena, Altadena, Montebello, San Marino, Temecula, San Bernardino, Arcadia, Alhambra, Valinda, San Gabriel, California, Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Frisco, Texas, New York City, Albany, New York, Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Illinois, Miami, Clearwater, Cape Coral, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Palm Beach, Miami Beach, Ocala, Florida, Augusta, Little Rock, Fayetteville, Jonesboro, Arkansas, Boston, Salem, Plymouth, Worcester, Cambridge, Springfield, Massachusetts, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Colorado, Seattle, Washington, Boise, Idaho, Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Arizona, Baltimore, Annapolis, Greater Landover, Whaleyville, Beltsville, Barnesville, Berlin, Aberdeen, Church Creek, Gaithersburg, Hillsboro, Middletown, Salisbury, Upper Marlboro, Walkersville, Maryland, and the surrounding areas. Not only do we service every single county in California, but we service taxpayers nationwide.