How Fresh Start Tax Relief Services Helped A Client With Tax Resolution

Author: Fresh Start Tax Relief Services | | Categories: Tax Audit , Tax Filing , Tax Resolution

 Blog by Fresh Start Tax Relief Services

At Fresh Start Tax Relief Services, we are licensed tax agents in Pasadena, California, specializing in solving clients’ financial problems. We’re also proud to be a women-owned business.

In addition, we persistently negotiate with the IRS on behalf of our clients, no matter how challenging the situation may become. Please keep reading to learn about how we helped a client with tax resolution. 

The Challenge: Couldn’t pay federal taxes

The client didn’t withhold enough money on her paycheck to pay her federal taxes. The client knew she would owe taxes at the end of the year and could not pay. She did this for five consecutive years. 

The Solution: Arranged a tiny installment agreement 

When the client engaged our company, she owed about $25,000.00. She didn’t quite qualify for an offer in compromise, which is a small settlement. She was, however, going to retire in a year and, at that point, be living on a fixed income of social security. We knew she would qualify for a settlement then, so we decided to put her on a tiny installment agreement until she retired.

The Bottom Line

When she retired, we settled her case for $500.00, which made her ecstatic and relieved. 

Our client is now living a happy, peaceful life, knowing she doesn’t have any debt hanging over her head. 

Get in touch with us today!

As the best-licensed tax agent in Pasadena, California, Fresh Start Tax Relief Services will help you with all your tax needs. We handle tax settlement appeals, arrange tax relief, and settle tax debt. 

We serve clients in every single county in California and nationwide, including New York, Florida, Washington, Massachusetts, Arizona, Colorado, Arkansas, and Texas.

To learn more about how we can help you, please click here. Or, to read what our clients are saying about us, please click here. To clear up tax issues, get in touch with us by calling (800) 250-8884 or emailing